The software engineer will cover the entire technology stack that is necessary to create .Net applications and modules. The application on which you will be working involves multiple processes(exes) with communication via WCF. A successful candidate should have experience in developing and/or maintaining applications interfacing/interacting with various instrument/tool hardware components.
• Develop new features for hardware control which may include low level application code, domain application logic and/or UI code.
• Debug existing source code and fix bugs as needed.
• Work independently and collaboratively as needed.
• Take ownership of assigned tasks and finish in a timely manner
• Continuously learn and improve skills.
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
• 3+ years of software development experience in OO environment
• 3+ years of coding and development experience using C#. Net with Visual Studio 2010+
• Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies - WinForms, WPF, WCF, EF, MS Unit test
• Experience working in a multi-threaded environment
• Experience working with SQL databases
• Hands on experience working with hardware components