IT Business Analyst, MS Platforms
Our mission statement: enabling global enterprise growth by providing IT solutions for our business partners
• Lead implementation of SharePoint & Teams as well as additional information systems
• Business partner for business units.
• Employees focal point, to examine existing business models and the flows of data in the business.
• Design an appropriate improved IT solution.
• Write analysis documents
• Perform modifications for SharePoint & Teams
• Instruct developers and vendors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Lead and implement IS Projects in global company – 3 years
• Microsoft SharePoint (2010, Office365) – 2 years
• Effective working relationships with a variety of individuals and groups.
• Work in team environment as leader work under minimal direction with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
• Analytical thinking and Decisive judgment; Analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
• Microsoft TFS Platform administration – Advantage
• Familiar with Microsoft BI tools – Advantage
• Previous experience in programming based .Net, SQL, HTML - Advantage
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!