The Optics Engineer will be the Leader at the Engineering department to all optics components parts. He/She shall be Responsible for the Electro optics technical related aspects of Nova’s sustain products
1. Lead and Provide solutions for technical problems raised at: production floor, suppliers and customers.
2. Lead Engineering Change Orders (ECO) with all its implications: design, development, qualification, implementation, documentation and training.
3. Write technical specifications and SOW to vendors, be the focal point for all technical aspects.
4. Write technical documentations (ATP, Installation guide, etc.).
To success in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.Sc. in Electro-Optics Engineering / Physics - -M.Sc. in Electro-optics / Physics- Advantage
- 3 years’ experience in Electro Optics devices production, jigs, calibration and alignment procedures
- Experience with Mechanical and Electro-Optical troubleshooting and engineering processes
- Ability to work independently in multi-disciplinary environment, including electronics, mechanics, optics, purchasing and manufacturing
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and team relationships
- At least 3 years’ experience with TTP activity and R&D support for optical based systems.
- Ability to analyze and review optical schemes.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience and Knowledge in LabVIEW
- Experience and Knowledge in Matlab
About us: Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!