The Engineer shall be responsible for system related activities of sustain products: Improvements, cost effective, cycle time, production efficiency, suppliers and internal quality, production readiness, jigs etc.
The engineer shall be the focal point for all product CIPs, reliability and cost related projects, according to defined SOW. Projects A-Z delivery - problem solution definitions, design, tests, supply chain release and support installation. In addition, lead projects through required professional disciplines.
• Support and lead all aspect of sustain products under operations responsibility, including field failure analysis & reports, ECO, EOL, cost reduction, work procedure, design testing, Jigs, CIPs etc.
• Lead or Perform all related feasibility, FAI and reliability processes
• Production support - cycle time, jigs, tools, troubleshooting etc.
• Production process automation – define needs & SOW manage subcontractor
• Perform projects cycle through problem definitions and periodic alignments between all parties
• B.Sc. Electronics / Mechanical Engineer
• At least 2 years’ experience in multi-disciplinary industry, including electronics, software, optics, motion control, mechanics and manufacturing
• Experience with Engineering processes – Production support, Transfer-to-production, R&D support
o MSc. in System / Electro-Optics / Physics
o Experience in semiconductors industry
• Personal Profile:
o Ability to work independently in multi-disciplinary environment, including electronics, mechanics, software, optics, purchasing and manufacturing.
o Excellent inter-personal communication skills and team relationships.
o Good self-education ability