Priority System Analyst - Temporary
In this role you will be leading Priority implementation projects
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead ERP modules implementation focus on Materials planning, Logistics, Finance, Production, Purchasing and Service modules.
• Analyze, design, develop and implement IT solutions to improve Nova global business efficiency and productivity.
• Partner with business managers to define business processes and its information systems implementation plan.
• Client’s focal point, to examine existing business models and the flows of data in the business. Design an appropriate improved IT solution.
• Troubleshoot and resolve systems problem
• BA in Information System or Industrial Engineering
• 4 years of experience as Priority ERP system implementation or project manager.
• Priority programming – an advantage
• Experience with Global ERP systems: logistic, finance implementation – an advantage
• Proactive and driven results attitude and makes things happen
• Strong communicator with both business users and technical project staff
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.