Network & Security Engineer
Nova is looking for a Network & Security engineer to design, implement, maintain and support our growing network infrastructure. In this position you will be part of Nova’s Global IT team which is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLA.
• Manage Checkpoint firewalls, site to site VPN’s and internal network security
• Design and maintain Nova Juniper based LAN and WAN.
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis, and security assessments as well as evaluate new technologies, using industry standard analysis criteria
• Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and document incident responses
• Respond to information security issues during each stage of projects lifecycle
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in cyber security from a global company.
• 5+ years of experience in Networking and Systems.
• Hands-on experience with Internet Protocols, Packet Capture, Web & Application servers, Database Security
• Identity and access management principles, GPO, DLP
• Subnetting, DNS, encryption, VPNs, VLANs, NAC, VoIP, SSH, TLS/SSL and network routing methods,
• Problem Solving - must be able to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems
• Great team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.