DMD Product Manager
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We design cutting edge multi-disciplinary metrology systems that provide critical insights and solutions to our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova's Product management team. You will lead a Dimensional Metrology Division (DMD) product, expanding into new semiconductor process segments, striving to provide superior, high quality, on-time and valuable product for our customers.
• Lead the product development to deliver on-time high quality, superior products with a distinguished value to our customers.
• Define and lead the product roadmap, deliveries, features and priorities of the product division throughout the product life cycle
• Analyze and provide market, competition and customer Insights for division decision making processes
• Lead Alphas, Betas qualification phases and product evaluations
• Conduct comprehensive go-to-market plan and sales tool kit
• Perform field Marketing and Pre-sale activities with the business group
• At least 3 years’ experience in product management
• At least 3 years’ experience in managerial roles.
• Previous hands-on R&D/Engineering experience
• Proven track record of driving a matrix organization, project management - an advantage
• Excellent people and verbal skills
• Academic degree in Physics/Computer Science/Engineering - must
• MBA an advantage