Our goal is to design, integrate and manufacture multi-disciplinary systems to the semiconductor industry. The mechanical design includes opto- mechanical, motion, electronics and power systems integrated in the system.
• Designs mechanical and opto-mechanical modules for electro-optical metrology systems within product Development projects.
• Defines Mechanical concept of a system & systems sub-modules.
• Supports R&D activities in terms of mechanical design for lab set-ups and prototypes
• Participates in problems troubleshooting and failure analysis.
• Participates in product spec definition presenting mechanical engineering point of view.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years experience of mechanical design in multidisciplinary systems
- Working experience with 3D CAD software
- FEA and Thermal analysis - Advantage
- Semiconductor industry or Opto mechanical design - Advantage
- Fluent English
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.