System Tech Lead
We, at Nova, are looking for a System Lead to join the project team that develops a new metrology tool for the semiconductor industry. The project is a multidisciplinary project that combines Optics, Mechanics, Electronics and Software elements.
In this role you will be part of the Projects group in the Dimensional Metrology Division and manage the technical content for the project. You will be reporting to the project manager.
• Responsible for the entire project’s system performance
• Define the system technical requirements
• Design the system architecture and high-level design
• Details the system, sub-system and module requirements
• Lead the development activities and product’s system technical reviews throughout the product’s life cycle (SRR, PDR, CDR and FDR). Lead other technical design reviews as needed.
• Define the integration, verification and validation test plan. Identify integration issues and engage the relevant parties to resolve the issues.
• Responsible for the system team assignments, follow-up and alignment with interfacing groups
• Responsible for leading the system aspects of the beta activity
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience of management in a matrix environment
• M.Sc. in Engineering/Optics/Physics with 2-3 years of experience at system engineering of multi-disciplinary products. Alternatively, B.Sc. in Engineering/Optics with more than 5 years of experience at system engineering of multi-disciplinary products
• It would be advantageous if you also have the following:
o Previous experience with system engineering of complex optical systems
o Knowledge of system engineering methodology
o Experience in the semiconductor equipment industry (system level) and understanding of the customer environment and needs
o Python/MATLAB hands on knowledge
About us: Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!