As HRBP you would be responsible for all HR agenda aspects in Nova’s corp. units (CTO,FIN, MRKT,OPS). The role ensures that the HR agenda is promoted and implemented effectively by partnering with the divisions managers and employees and by understanding the core business of the division. Reporting to the Regional HR Director
In this role you will:
- manage and implement core HR programs & initiatives at the divisions (to include: workforce planning, senior onboarding, performance mgmt., welfare, compensation, internal mobility, internal communication, succession, etc.).
- Develop close HR Partnership with the division’s GM and the staff to lead all HR agenda and business HR needs.
- Support managers and employees in all level to provide professional and “high touch” HR support and advisory.
- Drive employees’ sense of pride, engagement and passion. Ensure excellent employee experience through the employee lifecycle
- Provide an advisory and consultancy service to unit’s managers, in all levels, on a range of human resources and change management aspects.
- Ensures the organization attracts, retains, and develops key talents
- Liaising with HR team in ensuring the effective high-quality delivery of the services.
- 5-7 years' experience as HRBP in mid-size organizations / ISR subsidiary, with best in class HR practices
- Experience as HRBP with HQ / Corp. global units - Advantage
- Holds both business & organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach.
- Accountability and passion to influence and excel
- Agility and personal resilience to work in dynamic environment
- Collaborative / team player
- High communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Relevant MA/ MBA degree from a relevant / high level academic institute