NPI Mechanical Engineer
Our goal is to design, integrate and manufacture multi-disciplinary systems to the semiconductor industry.
In this role you'll join our R&D and will be responsible for all manufacturing and sustainability aspects of Nova’s new products and support multidisciplinary products.
- Lead and implement CAD designs (models and drawings) as part of NPI responsibilities
- Get definition from matrix department (like project managers, Production, Service department) and plan all mechanical activities, product tree, sub contracting etc.
- Follow and lead with the project team the design for manufacturing, reliability, cycle time and cost,.
- Write technical documentations (assembly instructions, calibration instructions, test plans and etc.)
- The mechanic design is focusing mainly on Opto-mechanics, Electro-mechanics (motion mechanisms etc.), sub contracting, Chassis & production support tools (jigs and fixtures)
- Minimum 3 years of mechanic engineering design/changes in CAD
- Minimum 3 years of build products trees in PDM system and CAD
- Experience in NPI activity
- Experience in production engineering activity - advantage
- Experience in multidisciplinary environment and/or semiconductors environment - Advantage
About us: Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!