Strategic Product Manager
We are looking for an exceptional, result oriented Strategic Product Manager that will lead our next generation products and solutions for the advanced process control market. This individual will work closely with our CTO team, with cross-functional leaders in the company and with Nova’s key customers and business partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the initiation, planning and definition product-life-cycle activities for next generation products. This responsibility includes:
- Market study and analysis of requirements through direct engagement with Nova’s key customers and business partners.
- Definition of product and solution requirements, strategy, value proposition, competitive positioning, business model and Go-To-Market.
- Wide engagement with key customers and global account teams in managing the strategic penetration activities.
- The role involves intensive work and cooperation with Nova CTO group on path-finding innovative technologies and solutions.
- BS/MS in Electrical/Materials Engineering or Physics – preferred. MBA - an advantage.
- 5-7 years of product management experience in global high-tech companies.
- Deep knowledge in semiconductor process and process control market and technologies.
- Experience working with global customers and partners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: persuasive powers, ability to lead, motivate and drive without authority (matrix).
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal and technical).
- Self-starter with analytical and execution skills.
- Analytical and pragmatic thinking.
- Customer driven and focused