Events and Presentations
- 14-06-2020 - 19-06-2020
- Online Event
Tom Larson, VP New Business Innovation will host and moderate a VLSI first ever workshop about Metrology: Know Where You are Going: Metrology in the New Age of Semiconductor Manufacturing.
Speakers and Presentations included in the workshop:
- Keiji Suzuki, KIOXA Corporation – “Manufacturing Process Challenges and Requirements for Metrology in Semiconductor Memory Devices
- Yi Hung Lin, TSMC – “Metrology with Angstrom Accuracy Required by Logic IC Manufacturing – Challenges From R&D to High Volume Manufacturing and Solutions in the AI Era”
- Philippe Leray, imec – “Dimensional Metrology overview, trends and upcoming challenges”
- Mark Shirey, KLA – “Defect Inspection: A Trio of Trends for the 2020s”
- Kavita Shah, Nova Measuring Instruments – “Enabling Modern Semiconductor Manufacturing With Materials Metrology”
- Markus Kuhn, Manager, Intel – “Opportunities and Challenges for Lab-based Characterization for Emerging Technologies”
VLSI 2020 is now an online symposium, so you can join and attend from anywhere in the world.