Modeling Data Scientist
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We use both Deep Learning Neural Networks and classic machine learning techniques to solve regression and classification problems and use real world data as well as augmented synthetic data from simulations.
We’re looking for exceptional results oriented individuals to perform R&D on state of the art metrology techniques and algorithms. Develop solutions that differentiate Nova from the competition and enable the semiconductor industry’s advanced technology node development, by performing development through theory, simulations, data analysis, and algorithm & application development.
- Develop Machine Learning models in Python and PySpark.
- Perform R&D on optical metrology using multiple tools like simulations and extensive analysis of data.
- Write and present detailed reports and reviews.
- Get new tools and features adopted by advanced customers for advanced nodes.
- PhD or MSc in Physics\Electrical engineering material science\ optics\math\similar.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Proven experience in Python.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.