Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We implement algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on edge devices so to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova's Modeling division. You will be designing, developing and implementing the advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications, as part of a world class team.
Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning etc.
Work closely with headquarters’ R&D HW, SW and application engineers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MSc. in physics or similar (material science\semiconductor\electrical engineering\optics\math\computers/similar).
- PhD - advantage
- Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- 3+ previous experience in algorithm development or system engineering - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Programming is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!