Global Service Coordinator
The Global Service Organization's goal is to achieve highest Customer Service quality and Customer satisfaction while maintaining the company business objectives and procedures.
In this role, you'll act as the main focal point for the different service operations processes, reporting to Global Business Operations Manager.
• Responsibilities of Sales Orders fulfillment, Follow up on Authorization process, Close Billing for financial orders
• Act as resolving significant problems authority for the team.
• Revenue Forecasting, End of Month / End of Quarter supplies and revenue
• Work closely with the company material department on Supplies and Shipping plan
• Service call control and review including Inventory balancing, ensure Billable Service calls are correctly charged, Follow up on pending RMA (Customer returns)
• Responsibility for Service Price Lists
• Support and monitor Quarterly / Yearly Inventory count process
• Work closely with the company Finance department for month / quart closing
• Maintain good internal business relationships while achieving service required goals
• B.A. / B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering / Business Management / Economics or Equivalent
• +3 years of experience as sales Operations / Sales Admin /Service Coordination /Service Admin / Service Operations.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Proficient in Excel (including formulas, functions, pivot, Macro and etc..)
• ERP systems – a must. ERP Priority - an advantage
• CRM SalesForce.com knowledge - an advantage
• English proficient
Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.