In this role you'll be joining the Production group in the Operation division as an Integration Engineer.
our role is to maintain company business by manufacturing and delivering products to our customers in the highest quality & on-time
• Lead tool manufacturing from start to end (“10 weeks project”) of multidisciplinary complex systems Integration (optical, electronic, pneumatic, robotics, computing and mechanical) according to predefined procedures while overcoming quality, maturity and system issues
• Working with engineering and R&D to address systems/production process issues
• Working with suppliers to address quality issues and repair
• Involvement in production of repaired units (service support)
• Working in organized way according to procedures
• Experienced Practical Engineer with focus on multidisciplinary systems
• Engineer – An advantage
• Multitasking capabilities – Coordination capabilities to manage several resources (engineering, supplier, planning, material handling and control)
• Proved Hands-on capabilities
• Independent and self-Lerner – Ability to learn wide and in depth technical information
• Team working capabilities
• Time management capabilities
• Experience in semiconductors – an advantage
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.