Senior System Administrator
Nova's IT department is leading an advanced global solutions, architectures and services.
• Management and maintenance of Nova IT solutions lifecycle.
• Lead system administration for all aspects of Nova global IT infrastructure
• Activities include installation, debug and support for Servers, Comvault Backup, SQL Data bases, Network and Storage.
• Admin VMWare IT cluster with Failover and Disaster recovery
• Manage Storage systems including Netapp and IBM storwise systems
• Proactive monitoring of all servers, applications and services using PRTG to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
• Troubleshoot Juniper based networks, LAN/WAN/Wifi connectivity and Checkpoint firewalls
• Responsible for systems health and updates
To success in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• 7 years of practical experience as a system engineer (Microsoft environments) in a mid-large company
• An expert understanding of an Enterprise network - routing, redundancy, BGP, VLANS
• 5 years of experience with Active directory, DNS, DHCP, Radius services Group policy
• Experience in managing distributed network environments – Checkpoint site to site VPN
• Experience in project management and execution
• High proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Capable to learn quickly, handle stressful situations and to take ownership tasks from end to end.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.