Product Service Expert
In this role you'll be joining the Global Service Group. We provide services to 2500 tools installed at worldwide leading semiconductor manufacturers, taking care for the training, install and support of all Nova’s products.
We foster team work, excellence and innovation making the customer success as our goal.
• Be the service focal point (Tier-3) for all service technical needs of his product
• Involve in the product development activities. Make sure field and customer needs are well representing and prioritizing in the product roadmap
• Lead all field technical escalations of his product
• Actively participate in the evaluations that take place within his territory
• Proactively generate knowledge transfer sessions and OJT
• Write and Implement BKM to improve field knowledge, product quality, MTTR, as well customer satisfaction
• B.Sc in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years as support engineer - Tier-3.
• Previous experience and familiarity with the semi-conductors industry.
• Excellent trouble shooting skill.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and local language.
• Customer oriented and excellent customer handling skill.
• Independent working ability.
Ability to travel - 30%