Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for subsystem and system level integration, optical alignment, electron / X-ray tuning and final test of high tech semiconductor metrology equipment.
• Performs assembly and integration of complex high vacuum opto-mechanical / electronic subassemblies and systems• Performs assembly and troubleshooting of electronics subsystems• Performs alignments of robotics and opto-mechanical subsystems• Performs calibrations and tuning of high precision equipment through software interface• Runs final acceptance tests to qualify system• Document changes required to correct manufacturing procedures and BOM
- Minimum of 5 years technical manufacturing experience in either semiconductor metrology or with electron / high vacuum equipment used in semiconductor measurement systems.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills in Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Exhibit proficient use computers, Windows operating systems, lab electronic measurement equipment; requires knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) to perform job function and working knowledge Agile software is a plus
- Ability to work from verbal instruction o Strong analytical/problem solving skills