Algorithms Software Engineer
Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry.
We implement machine learning, deep learning NN and big data analytics algorithms to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join the software group of Nova's Modeling division. You will be designing and implementing the advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications, as part of a world class team.
- You will work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytics and cloud computing
- You will turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue.
- Design of cutting edge algorithms in massively parallel processing environment.
- Work closely with complex machine learning algorithms, including deep learning within a distributed computation framework.
- Develop new ideas, implement algorithms and maintain them.
- Implementation of the best solutions to hard, and real algorithmic problems.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with Algorithms implementation
- Previous experience with C#/Java/C++ (object oriented)
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Previous experience with Python/Matlab - advantage
- Experience with GPU – advantage
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!