Our goal is to provide Metrology solutions for complex multi-layers Thin Films and 3D devices measurements. Optical Critical Dimension measurements for profile monitoring and Material characterization are some of the methods which we use to provide solutions to our customers.
In this role you will join Nova's Global Business Group. You will be part of Application R&D Team, working with HW, Algorithm and SW groups, developing application solutions using innovative Nova platforms and facing Nova customers.
• Develop and implement application solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning etc.
• Work closely with R&D HW, Algorithm group, SW and Nova customers. Analyze customer needs and mapping future challenges.
• Responsible for application development of new HW tool from initial feasibility till evaluation
• Implement solutions at customer site, assist product sales effort
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• MSc/PhD in Physics/ Electrical engineering/ Material Science or related fields
• Optical background. High knowledge of system performance, optics, algorithms and SC manufacturing flow. Strong understanding of optical properties of materials – advantage.
• Python/Matlab experience
• Knowledge of basic semiconductor device physics
• Excellent communication skills (presentation, conference call, face to face) and a team player.
• Ability to travel (up to 3-4 travel per year)
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!