Provide technical leadership in electronics, electronic systems design and product release:
• Develop and document specifications starting from system requirements.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve electronic hardware.
• Generate test plans and supporting hardware and software
• Bring-up and debugging of electronic subsystems. Overall system debugging.
• Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
• Work with contract design houses to plan, review, implement and test designs.
• Transitioning prototyped components to manufacturing and product release.
• BSEE required, MSEE preferred
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Interest and ability to learn other skills as needed
• Mixed Signal Circuits: Low Voltage, High Bandwidth, Low Noise
• Experience in developing complex embedded and FPGA based systems that integrate digital technologies and analog sensors and circuitry
• Understanding of design for high reliability electronics (DFX)
• Proficient in electronic design, diagnostic, and troubleshooting from component to system level (Oscilloscopes, Waveform/logic analyzers, and lab equipment)
• System minded, detail oriented, technically strong, customer focused