Software Team Lead
Our goal is building the next generation of multidisciplinary process control systems and software for the semiconductors industry. We implement complex sequences and algorithms for our tools in order to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova's Dimensional division. You will be leading a team of developers, developing and implementing advanced sequences and algorithms, as part of a world class team.
• Lead a team of software developers.
• Work in a Scrum team and collaborate with functional and cross functional peers.
• Develop, expand and maintain a highly complex distributed and multidisciplinary system.
• Conduct a thorough software design and guide the team with the required SW design.
• Explore a multidisciplinary environment that goes beyond just software.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 5+ years of hands-on software design and development
• Previous experience as Team Lead / Scrum Master / Tech Lead - advantage
• Ability to lead a team of developers
• Strong fluency and skill set with .NET
• Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server back end.
• Strong mathematic/physics skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!