Nova's Engineering team is part of the Operations group and holds full responsibility for all maneuverability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products. We are looking for an Computing and Electronics Expert to join the Engineering team.
- Responsible for all computing products (Engineering aspects) Such as: Computers, Electronics modules, Computer components, Drivers, Images, Electronics cards.
- Lead Engineering Change Orders (ECO) with all its implications: design, development, qualification, implementation, documentation and training.
- Provide solutions for technical problems raised at: production floor, suppliers and customers.
- Write technical specifications and SOW to vendors, be the focal point for all technical aspects.
- Write technical documentations (ATP, Installation guide, etc.).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of 3+ years in a high technological environment
- Deep knowledge and practice with computers’ components (CPU, MB, HDD, SSD etc.) and electronics modules
- Windows OS Deep Knowledge
- Experience in Engineering processes
- Great technical skills for new product installation and problem solving
- Deep knowledge and practice with Servers and Database HW
- High performance in computing setup
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, team player and autodidact
- Computer Science Engineer / Practical Engineer with vast experience
• Basic network infrastructure and topology
• SQL basic knowable and maintenance
• Virtual Machines build and definition
• Experience in multidisciplinary environment and/or semiconductors environment
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.