Service Product Delivery
Our goal is to support the customers while transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We implement methods and knowledge to proliferate algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on edge devices so to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova’s Global services business unit. You will lead our products from its C&F stage through the design, development, evaluations and transferring to the customers, while focusing on customer’s needs and our field team needs. You will be responsible to lead multidisciplinary projects in a very dynamic and agile environment, in one of the most technological growing markets.
You will lead global multinational team. You will interface with various departments in the HQ, such as R&D, Marketing, Sales, Business, Manufacturing and more.
Your day to day decision making will have a direct impact on Nova’s business and moreover on your business unit income and expense.
- Lead global, multinational team in a very dynamic and leading-edge technological industry
- Develop and Proliferate methods and tools for the HQ and field engineers
- Guide R&D for successful serviceability design of our products
- Analyze tools performance at customer sites and lead improvement plans and CIPs
- Lead evaluations projects
- Design new CIPs to improve the products and create value added product to the customers that contribute to Nova’s business
- 4 years’ experience in managing global teams
- Service management is an advantage
- Experience working in global companies- Must
- Very methodical and organize
- Ability to drive business unit goals in a very matrix organization
- Technical background and understanding is a must
- Bachelor of Engineering or Industrial Engineering Management- advantage
- Excellent read and write English
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!