Sales Operations Specialist - Temp position for 6-8 months
Nova is looking for a devoted and responsible temporary sales operator for a period of 8 months. The key responsibility of the Sales Operation is to coordinate the orders of the Nova HQ Sales Department through-out the order life cycle, and any related activities, as well as to provide back-office support for inquiries of the sales managers and some direct end-customers.
1. Forecast Management: Assist account manager to manage via SalesForce
2. Order Management: Slot Reservations/Entire Order Entry/Configuration
3. Delivery Management: Shipping Plan Schedule/Delivery expedition
4. MPS Interface: Preparing of Table with Shipments & Backlog for Monthly Sales forecast to Materials Dept. for MPS (Master Production Scheduling).
5. Customers & Credit Assurance: New Customer Request, credit assurance
6. Agreement legal review
7. Letters of Credit: Request, approval of L/C Application, approval of L/C itself, amendments
• B.A in Industrial and Management/ Business Management / Economic.
• 2+ years in sales operation/accounting/economic or commercial unit
• High level of Excel (formula, pivot), ERP system (priority), SalesForce
• High proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Works well under pressure and with a team; able to meet deadlines with accuracy
***Temp position for 6-8 months
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!