Talent Acquisition and OD Partner (Temp position 6-8 months)
The HQ Talent team is looking for a Recruiting, OD & Learning Partner.
The HQ talent team at Nova has global responsibility for building the future-looking organizational capacities around talent acquisition, culture, leadership and managerial mindset and skills. In this role work you will work closely with internal interfaces (managers at all levels and the HR in IL and globally) as well as with external interfaces.
Manage the global OD processes such as: performance management process and organizational surveys; Including communication plans, training for managers and all operational aspects.
Build a comprehensive learning plan that is agile and adaptable to the changing business needs and priorities and execute it.
Own and lead the hiring process for HW and SW positions, focused on building a unique Nova’s candidate experience.
Source and engage passive candidates via various sourcing techniques and tools
Leverage metrics and monitor TA KPI’s to ensure recruiting efficiencies and identify areas for improvement
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· 2 years of experience in training and or OD Specialist in a Global Company.
· Ability to analyze, conduct needs assessments; identify effective and sustainable learning and OD solutions to drive change.
· At least 3 years of hands on experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner. Experience in a Multi-Disciplinary company – preferred.
· Strong interview & assessment skills
· High professional standards, intensity and drive to take decisions, push the professional agenda and lead for continuous improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent. Master’s degree – advantage.
· Proficient in Excel and Power Point.
· Proficient in both Hebrew and English.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!