Our goal is to develop inline optical metrology solutions for semiconductor manufacturing. We’re providing measurements for Memory and Logic device geometry and materials using multi-channel reflectometry tools and state of the art model based and machine learning algorithms.
In this role you will be part of Application Experts Team who's responsible for demo activities, support of new SW and HW tools R&D and customer implementation. In addition you will providing resolutions for technical challenges escalated from customers world wide.
• Develop and implement of metrology solutions using advanced physical modeling and machine learning tools.
• Work closely with R&D HW, Algorithm group, SW and Nova customers. Analyze customer needs and mapping future challenges.
• Implement solutions at customer site, assist product sales effort
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• MSc/PhD in Physics/ Electrical engineering/ Material Science or related fields.
• Excellent communication skills (presentation, conference call, face to face).
• Python/Matlab experience – Advantage
• Ability to travel (up to 3-4 travel per year)
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!