The Projects Department develops NOVA’s cutting-edge Integrated and Stand-Alone optical metrology tools.
Each project is led by a project manager, a system leader and has additional assigned system engineers depending on the complexity of the project. Our projects are multidisciplinary and encompass the fields of optics, electro-optics, lasers, mechanics, electronics, software and more. Working in the projects group is challenging and rewarding.
We are actively looking for a skilled project manager to join our ranks.
• Plan, manage, monitor and lead the project in a timely manner to ensure delivery of the product within the required specifications, on time, and within the allocated budget
• Key contact for any in-bound topics, interfacing with the matrix organization, service and production
• Interface with the Product group on any outbound topics (towards the customer).
• Comply with the company’s standards regarding project management tasks. These include the gating system, formal design reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, PRR), Transfer to Production (TTP) and Transfer to Service (TTS), and updates on a quarterly basis by means of PMRs.
• Maintain a risk management and mitigation plan
• Ensure the product meets the performance, quality and reliability requirements
• BSc in Electronics Engineering/ Bio-electronica/ Physics. MSc or MBA is highly desirable.
• At least 5 years of R&D experience in Optical or Elctro -optical engineering
• At least 3 years of experience managing a multidisciplinary project
• Proven experience in transfer to production activities
• Knowledge of documentation and automation systems (finance, product tree, change management, etc.)
• Budget management abilities
• Very high technical skills
• Very good command of the English language
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!