Responsible for a novel product throughout its life cycle - from the development stage to installation and support at customer sites, as part of a team.
*Theoretical and experimental system engineering to support state of the art new and existing multidisciplinary optical measurement products.
* Conduct Lab and on-site system diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem-solving. Tasks include root-cause analysis, mitigation plans, implement robust system calibration methods and product transfer to manufacturing.
*Intensive interface with diverse disciplines: physics, optics, algorithms, mechanics, electronics and software.
*Transform customer’s high-level requirements into concrete technical specifications.
*Flights to customers around the world (once/quarterly)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- M.Sc. /PhD in Physics/ Engineering (Electrical, Optics).
- 2-3 years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering OR
B.Sc in Electrical Engineering AND 5+ years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering.
- Matlab/Python hands on knowledge
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environment in parallel.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion about science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!