Our goal is to deliver accurate and on-time reporting to our investors in the capital markets, and to provide legal business support to all divisions of the company, including subsidiaries and global activities.
In this role you will join Nova's Finance division, reporting to the Corporate Legal Director. You will become the main focal point for commercial legal aspects in the company, including agreements, employment aspects and insurance, while effectively using external consultation where needed.
- Main focal point for drafting, negotiating and approving commercial agreements and legal documents in the company; Design templates to be used in drafting of agreements with customers and suppliers, including T&Cs and NDAs.
- Lead the insurance policies’ plan of the company on a global basis, manage the external brokers and consultants and effectively activate them where needed, review and implement proper insurance references related to customer and supplier agreements, review and approval of insurances schemes related to welfare and organizational development activities.
- Provide Legal consultation to the Company's departments, including in aspects of employment laws.
- Manage the headquarters’ monitoring over legal activity in subsidiaries in accordance with a corporate planner.
- Coordinate the handling of commercial law suits, when arise, by external counsels.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Lawyer licensed in Israel
- 2-5 years of experience in commercial legal practice (agreements-must; employment laws - advantage)
- Experience working as an in-house counsel - advantage
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- Business orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work
- Ability to promote interfaces and agenda
- Ability to work with executive level
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!