Global C&B, HRIS & People Analytics Manager
- Responsibility for the planning, design, implementation, and administration of the overall Compensation & Benefits strategy - to ensure market competitiveness, internal fair practices and cost effectiveness. During M&A - full responsibility over harmonization strategy and implementation
- Responsibility for oversight the HRIS & People Analytics: implementation of Oracle fusion and any other tools, to promote People analytics strategy, maximize the use of human resources and promote self-service where applicable.
- Management of analyst: train develop and retain.
- Create and implement global compensation processes including Salary review, Annual bonus, Sales Commissions, Quarterly Business Incentives and Equity
- Conduct regular global total compensation market analysis to confirm total compensation structure and market competitiveness for each position and function.
- Execute all Comp & Ben process, including special LTI or other plans and full responsibility over sales, service and application incentives plans.
- Bring up to date C&B trends and market practices and apply insights to C&B strategy.
- Design, evaluate and modify global Benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements in all geographies.
- Design and deliver of people analytics strategy that will enable transparency and fairness, management and decision making processes.
- Lead different global Benchmarking surveys and activities to establish and maintain company’s competitive position for recruitment and retention of employees.
- Leads and develops C&B cost analysis, forecasts & reporting.
- Prepare the C&B budgets, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Design new or modify existing human resource information systems to meet changing requirements relating to Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Training, performance management and managers’ self-service.
- During M&As, analyze cost impacts, legal implications and practical considerations of potential C&B integration.
- Create and update an HR dashboard, providing the HR team and managers with key HR metrics to support their business decisions.
- BA in Economics/ Statistics/Industrial engineering/ information system or Business Administration - MUST
- Complementary education (Dual BA or MA) in social science is an advantage
- 5 years of experience in C&B discipline. This to include: Global experience, Experience in both compensation and benefits domains.
- 2 years of experience in HRIS discipline. Ideally in Oracle
- Both a thinker and a doer
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to persuade others to adopt particular courses of action
- High discretion and integrity
- People acumen and ability to create strong partnerships
- Proactive self-starter with high standards
- Significant experience working with advanced spreadsheets at high level including formulae and macros
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English and Hebrew