Mechanical Engineer - R&D
Our goal is to design, integrate and manufacture multi-disciplinary systems to the semiconductor industry. In this position you will be responsible to design state of the art opto-mechanical, motion, electronics and power modules into our system.
• Designs mechanical and opto-mechanical modules for electro-optical metrology systems within product Development projects.
• Defines mechanical concept of a system & systems sub-modules.
• Supports R&D activities in terms of mechanical design for lab set-ups and prototypes
• Participates in problems troubleshooting and failure analysis.
• Participates in product spec definition presenting mechanical engineering point of view.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering – must
- 3 years’ experience of mechanical design in multidisciplinary systems – must
- 3 years' experience designing Opto - Mechanical systems - must
- Experience with 3D CAD software
- FEA and Thermal analysis - Advantage
- Fluent English
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!
rocess control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.