Our goal to lead HW multidisciplinary system implementation. We support and work closely with electrical, optical and mechanical R&D teams throughout development next-generation system.
In this role you will join Nova’s HW group. You will be lead feasibility, testing and verification the HW system for the next-generation products. You will be actively supporting throughout development life-cycle.
- Owner of HW integration, end-end
- Preparation of test plans and reports
- Lead troubleshooting effort in production or on-site
- Technical supervision of suppliers, sub-contractors and external labs
- Lead jigs development
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical engineering from a leading university
- 5+ years of experience in development and testing of complex and integrative HW systems
- Optics incorporated systems - advantage
- Proven hands-on technical skills: system verification, troubleshooting and fault analysis
- Experienced in MATLAB/Python and LabView for analysis and testing
- Experienced with lab test equipment such as scope, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Quick learner and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experienced in collaborating with different technical disciplines and teams
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!