Personal Assistant to Management
- Managing an extremely active calendars of appointments, prioritize meetings and phone calls, completing expense reports, ordering lunch, setting up video conferencing
- Managing external visits
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans in coordination with the travel unit
- Preparing all logistics, materials and producing all administrative arrangements for the meetings
- Events/Conferences – coordinate all administrative aspects, synchronizing all units and participants, working with external suppliers, assuring budget commitments
To success in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience as administrative assistance supporting C-Level Executives
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- High level of customer service approach
- Discreet, handle confidential information with confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.