We are looking for a Product Engineer who will be part of projects teams leading development process. The product engineer will represent system point of view of the product, including all HW aspects to fulfill required product specification.
* Lead and support the prototype assembly, calibration and testing.
* Providing centralized feedback to matrix teams (HW).
* Support documentation product-related activities to Production and Service teams
* Develop test plans for the system prototypes and distributing test reports.
* Participating in product spec definition and design.
*Troubleshoot problems on system level.
* Internal interfaces such as: project team members, matrix teams, service, operation, technical writing. As well as external interfaces such as the customers, ext.
*Related academic education (Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and similar).
* 3+ years of experience in Integration or Production team, in multidisciplinary systems involving Mechanics, Optics, Electronics etc.
* Experience in Semiconductors industry - advantage
* Ms Office Programs skills
* Python/Matlab programming- advantage
* Travel to customer sites is expected (up to 2 weeks, 3- 6 times).
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!