System Architect/Program Manager
NOVA MMD is a supplier metrology equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Our technology involves a combination of x-ray and electron/ion optics, high-precision opto-mechanical systems, vacuum technology, and electronic data acquisition systems.
The System Scientist/Engineer will work on design, integration, and characterization of new and existing NOVA metrology systems. The candidate will interface with multifunctional groups to ensure the smooth development and deployment of new product solutions and capability, support ongoing product improvement and escalations when appropriate.
• Assist in the development, integration, and prototype testing of complex scientific instrumentation.
• Characterize system performance and make quantitative comparisons to entitlements.
• Plan and execute design of experiments, debug, and closure of critical performance issues.
• Drive cross functional projects for performance improvements or product enhancements.
• Develop new measurement methods and capabilities on existing instrumentation. Find and propose ways to improve system performance.
Capability to fully understand concepts and operation of NOVA MMD Metrology products.
• Ability to work independently on integration and characterization of complex opto-mechanical systems.
• Strong instrumentation and measurement skills.
• Ability to work with engineers and scientists from a wide range of disciplines.
• Critical, scientific thinking with good intuition toward practical solutions.
• Knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as LabVIEW or MATLAB.
Education / Experience
• Postgraduate degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics or related technical discipline, or bachelor’s degree in one of the same fields plus 3-5 years of experience
• Previous experience with Semiconductor Capital equipment a plus.