HR Business Partner , North Asia
Nova Measuring is Looking for HR Partner to lead the HR activity in the subsidiary in Korea and Japan. Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova evolved to be a key player in the Optical CD market and today provides full range of metrology products to best address the ever-increasing technical challenges arising in thesemiconductor industry. Nova’s HQ is located in Israel and there are 700~ employees.
• Lead HR in Korea and Japan (located in Hwaseong-si).
• Recruit talented and technologic personnel (mostly Application & Service engineers), conduct the full cycle of recruitment (posting, sourcing, interviewing, etc.)
• Deal with care of employee’s requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Managed and implemented core HR programs & initiatives in the divisions (to include: training, onboarding, performance management, welfare, compensation, internal mobility, internal communication, succession, etc.).
• HR Partnership to employees and managers to provide professional and “high touch” HR support and advisory.
• Drive employees’ sense of pride, engagement and passion. Ensure excellent employee experience through the employee lifecycle
• Provide an advisory and consultancy service to unit’s managers, at all levels, on a range of human resources and change management aspects.
• Understands the broader organizational context and utilize it to develop HR solutions that supports the division’s mission and strategy
• Ensures the organization retains and develops key talents
• Liaising with human resources team ensuring effective high-quality delivery of the services
• Reporting to Nova GBG HR Director in Israel
- 5+ years' experience as HR Partner with best in class HR practices
- High communication skills in both Korean and English (reading & writing).
- Relevant BA degree from a high level academic institute
- Advantage- Living/studying abroad
- Advantage- Experience as HR Partner in a global high-tech company
- Holds both business & organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach.
- Very good interpersonal capabilities
- Agility and personal resilience to work in dynamic environment
- Combined task oriented with communication skills.
- Demonstrates passion and care while approaches all tasks
- Collaborative / team player