Product Engineer (OPS)
Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of optical metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. As the pioneer in integrated metrology for advanced process control, Nova evolved to be a key player in the Optical CD market and today provides full range of optical metrology products to best address the ever-increasing technical challenges arising in the semiconductor industry.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation division. Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products, as well as for all NPI related processes - both HW & SW products.
- The engineer will be part of engineering matrix team leading and supporting prototype assembly, calibration and testing of all products needs
- Support and lead ENG activities such as ECO implementations, EOL qualification , Failure Analysis, CIP etc
- Develop test plans for the system prototypes and distributing test reports
- Support documentation of product-related activities to Production and Service teams
- Participating in product spec definition and design.
- Troubleshoot problems on system level.
- B.Sc. Electronics / Mechanics engineer
- 3+ years of experience in Integration or Production team, in multidisciplinary systems involving Mechanics, Optics, Electronics etc.
- Experience with Engineering processes – ECO, Transfer-to-production, NPI activity, R&D support
- Ability to work independently in multi-disciplinary environment, including electronics, mechanics, software, optics, and manufacturing.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and team relationships.
- Good self-education ability
- Hebrew & English – High level