In this role you will join Nova's professional Finance team to support the EMEA region management and monitoring of tax and accounting aspects in accordance to USGAAP with a focus on revenues and fixed assets topics. You will work daily with various operational units to ensure execution of accounting procedures and properly accounting treatment.
• Lead/Design/Manage/Control/Explore/Organize/Analyze/Develop/Plan/ Guide etc.
• Assist on the revenue recognition process, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in compliance with US GAAP and ASC 606.
• Lead the fix assets filed to ensure that all transactions reported properly.
• Ensure timely bookings and reconciliation of all bank GL accounts
• Managed the EU region monthly reporting package in accordance with HQ procedures and policies.
• Participate in preparation of the consolidated financial statements and Nova’s public release.
• Support the EMEA Controller in various accounting responsibilities, special project, and day to day activities.
• Assist in development and Implement of internal controls procedure and key financial policies.
• Assist, guide and support the bookkeepers team on a day to day activity.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• CPA with 3+ years of professional experience (including internship) - Must
• Internship in one of the Big 4 - Must
• Deep knowledge of US GAAP – Advantage
• Excellent Excel proficiency.
• Knowledge with Priority- advantage.
• Team oriented and have the confidence in dealing with people at all levels within the organization