Our main goal is to ensure adequate and precise accounting reporting of Nova’s over all business units results by working closely in the day to day activity with all departments.
We are looking for a talented and motivational Assistant Controller, to join our Finance team. As an assistant controller you will support the HQ region’s accounting management in accordance with the USGAAP and work closely on a daily basis with various operational units to ensure execution of accounting procedures and properly accounting treatment.
• Prepare the company’s Israeli Innovation Authority and European funding Programs reports, ensuring accurate on time and reporting.
• Participate in the fixed assets process.
• Assist with the preparation of the financial statement (Quarterly and Yearly).
• Assist in various ad-hoc topics.
• Total 2 years of accounting experience (including internship term)
• Internship in one of the Big 4 – Must.
• Hi-tech group -an advantage
• Knowledge of US GAAP – Advantage
• Excellent Excel proficiency.
• High level English
• Team oriented and have the confidence in dealing with people at all levels within the organization