Strategic Buyer (Temporary position)
The central role of Procurement department is to source and procure supplies or goods used in the company business activity and spend.
Our mission includes building and maintaining core supplier relationships, getting the best value on goods and coordinating all relevant documentation activities and processes accurately and efficiently.
Once joining Nova Procurement Department, You will manage purchasing activities include Agreements negotiation, Deliveries management and purchasing process control along Preserving high level of interpersonal relationships with relevant focal points.
- Sourcing of new vendors according to relevant segments, responsible for successfully managing the tactical and strategic activities
- Manage integrated projects team (Include full TK Solutions).
- Lead business plans and main objectives against yearly cost reduction plan
- Manage commercial and financial aspects, Execute negotiations and supplier selection
- Lead effective management of suppliers performance, reports and computerized records
- Analyze Procurement process
- B.A. in Economics / Business administration / Logistics
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- High level of English, both written and spoken – Must
- Ability to draft reports for senior stakeholders to highlight best practice and advantageous expenditure.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- High level ERP and MRP systems knowledge – Must
- Good Interpersonal relations and technical oriented approach