Tier 4 SW Engineer
Our goal is the support & development of a complex in-house software platform. This include resolution of various software problems in-house and on the field. Design and implementation of new features for already released software. Ability to understand various algorithms, optimizations and calibrations. Handling integrations with other systems.
In this role you will join Nova’s Dimensional Metrology Division Software Tier 4 Group. This group is international and as part of Its HQ team you will provide software solutions to accommodate the problems of Nova customers all over the world.
• Analyze software problems and searching for their solutions.
• Design and Develop new features for already released software.
• Plan and Guide integrations with other vendors.
• Work with other multidisciplinary teams.
• Explore new techniques of software development and debugging.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to break down large, complex issues into manageable components.
• Experienced developer with at least 3-5 years experience in C#.
• Maintenance & Development of large-scale, complex applications.
• Expertise and skills in the following fields:
o Design Patterns.
o Good debugging skills.
• Dedicated, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Availability to fly abroad for short periods if needed.
• Debugging with WinDbg
• Experience in SQL Server including:
o Complex Quarry writing.
o Experience using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools