Our goal is transforming and optimizing device manufacturing and process control in the semi-conductor industry. We implement algorithms into products deployed on Big Data ecosystems and on edge devices so to solve our customer manufacturing challenges.
In this role you will join Nova's Modeling division. You will be developing advanced algorithms for next-generation Optical Critical Dimension applications, as part of a world class team.
Research, develop and implement State of the Art solutions using multiple tools including advanced physical modeling, optimization tools, machine learning etc.
Work closely with headquarters’ R&D HW, SW and application engineers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• MSc in physics or similar (math\computer science\material science\semiconductor\electrical engineering\optics)
• PhD – advantage
• Proven ability to research and develop algorithms independently
• 3+ years previous experience in algorithm development – advantage
• Programming experience is a significant advantage – python or similar (Matlab) as well as C++/C#
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment