Research & Intelligence Analyst – Part Time Position
Responsible for generating insights through business research and analysis. The R&I Analyst will become a subject matter expert by gathering information and building the knowledge base of the semiconductor industry, which will support Nova’s decision-making process.
You will be part of the Business Development team, working on strategic analysis to find and assess future growth engines for Nova.
- Gather and screen large amounts of data, both qualitative and quantitative from various internal and external sources (market, web, analysts and more).
- Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data and draw powerful insights from them.
- Read and analyze financial reports to support market research activities.
- Find creative ways to create analysis, synthesize insights and build a presentation.
- Some research and analysis examples include: market dynamics and value chain analysis, key industry and technology trends, major players and competitors, financial analysis and projections and more.
- Monitor news and trends in the semiconductor industry on an ongoing basis.
- A track record of excellence.
- BA/BSc (or 3rd year candidate) in Business, Economics, Science, Engineering or another analytical discipline from a top university.
- Experience in research and analysis from IDF is an advantage.
- Tech Savy.
- Native level English – written and spoken.