Financial Analyst- Temporary position
Main aspects of the role:
• Serve as a financial business partner for the operation organization in the corporate FP&A department.
• Budget planning and budget control, working closely with various units' managers.
• Perform periodical inventory and COGS analysis. including materials consumption control.
• BOM and cost reduction activities analysis and follow-up.
• Manage budget plan, actual expenses and forecasts.
• Support quarterly closing activities and process.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• B.A in Economics / Business Administration
• 2-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst
• Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
• Previous experience working in the manufacturing sector– advantage
• Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
This is a temporary position for 9 months.