Indirect Strategic Buyer
The central role of the Procurement department is to source and procure supplies or goods used in the company business activity and spend.
Our mission includes building and maintaining core supplier relationships, getting the best value on goods and coordinating all relevant documentation activities and processes accurately and efficiently.
Once joining Nova Procurement Department, You will manage purchasing activities include Agreements negotiation, Deliveries management and purchasing process control along Preserving high level of interpersonal relationships with relevant focal points.
• Manage Sourcing, Negotiation, contracts Deliveries and strategic supplier’s performance
• Define procurement policy, sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets.
• Explore for cost effective solutions along with new business opportunities
• Full ownership on agreement editing, Executing and management for varied accounts and activity (HR, Finance, SW, Facility)
• Review, evaluate, and approve specifications and requirements for issuing and awarding bids to suppliers through RFQ process.
• Manage strategic supplier business: Commercial, R&D, deliveries.
• Manage integrated projects team.
• Initiator of new operational processes and work methods.
• Actively participate in strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
• Evaluate markets and sources of supply across agreed product/service portfolio.
• Ensure all records relevant to area of responsibility are maintained, managed and reported accurately and in accordance with required procedures.
B.A. in Economics / Business administration
M.A in Business/Commercial/ Industrial engineering- Advantage
Professional Background / Experience
• 6-Up years of experience in a similar position – Must
• High level of negotiation knowledge and skills – Must
• High level of English, both written and spoken – Must
• Presentation skills to multi-level audiences
• ERP handling (Priority - advantage)
• Project management experience
• Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
• Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams
• Have an open mind, willingly get involved in wider Arrow initiatives
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.