Business Manager – Global Services Business Group
Nova’s Global Service group is part of the Global Business group, responsible for a high percentage of Nova’s income. The Global Service group is a critical element in Nova’s growth, while generating income and contributing to Nova’s profit, the group is directly accountable for product delivery and customer satisfaction.
The Business Manager will focus on the business aspects of the global service group, business development and new markets penetration, while overseeing the day to day business management, pricing strategy, quotes and PO’s, as well support the country managers with presentations and meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Global Service Revenue
- Identify potential new business and drive for engagement
- Set the account business strategy together with the local Account Managers
- Manage revenue forecast and opportunities
- Align HQ departments on service business activities and needs
- Harness HQ resources to support the activities
- Provide product needs info to Divisional Roadmap
- 4-6 years’ experience in capital equipment Service Business - must
- Experience working with global customers and leading matrix organization.
- Proven track record of selling VAS (Value Added Services)
- Sales processes, negotiation and building customer relationship.
- Experience in Semiconductor Process/Process Control market – advantage
- Experience is selling SaaS/DaaS - advantage
- Strong sales and business orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Technological & technical background (Bsc. advantage)
- Ability to travel 3 times per Q