Motion Control Expert
We develop complex metrology systems for ultra-high precision measurements of semiconductor manufacturing processes. These systems incorporate high-end performance motion devices whose development requires proficiency in motion control systems.
In this role, you will join Nova's motion control group. As part of a world-class R&D division, you will be designing, developing and implementing advanced motion systems for the next-generation Optical Critical Dimension metrology tools.
· Define Motion Control solutions for multidisciplinary systems and sub-modules.
· Motion control system tuning, stability and time optimization to meet spec.
· Participates in product spec. definition and design reviews presenting motion & electronics engineering point of view.
· Works with suppliers and manufacturers to establish specifications for needed equipment and keep up on the latest developments.
· Prepares testing, inspection and troubleshooting guides for designed motion control or electronics modules and subsystems.
· Supports R&D activities in terms of electrical or electronics assistance for lab set-ups, prototypes, and jigs.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Motion Control) or Mechatronics from a leading academic institute.
Advantage: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Motion Control) from a leading academic institute.
· Above 5 years of Motion Control and Electronics design in multidisciplinary systems
Advantage: semiconductor/printing/defense equipment industries
· Practical knowledge of the principles of motion control systems.
Advantage: Hands-on experience with ACS/ELMO controllers
· Thorough knowledge of systems integration skills. Building lab setups, prototypes and jigs.
Advantage: hand-on experience with complex systems incorporating optics, electronics and mechanics
· Capable of interpreting independently complex electronic schematics and wiring diagrams.
· Proven communication skills in an inter-cultural environment. Capability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
· Capability to work in a matrix group, providing professional services to several projects.
· Fluent Hebrew & English.
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!